Wishing my readers a very happy and fun Diwali with my home-made sweet.
There was a mithai making competition in my office, MakeMyTrip.
After a lot of deliberation and discussion, I decided to participate…and the fun began. In true Bengali fashion, I prepared rasgulla and rabri with a twist.
Guess what is the twist ? Hot chocolate.
This recipe is fun for it is made with lots of love, energy and enthusiasm. Apart from this:
Now time for a quick recipe:
- Scoop the rasgulla. Stuff it with crushed dry fruits.
- Mix full tone milk and condensed milk to make rabri. Remember this needs patience.
- Time to plate up! On a plate ( I took a traditional mud vessel to add the traditional touch) spread rabri and then right at the center, keep the stuffed rasgulla.
- Grate some chocolate and spread evenly.
- Add hot chocolate syrup randomly.
Your sexy mithai is ready to savour.
Say Happy Diwali !!!
P.S I won second prize, yippeee, and vouchers from Jabong.