I twisted my spine on a Sunday morning and was suffering from unbearable back pain. I couldn’t move even an inch and was restricted to my bed in a particular angle. I needed someone to help me turn and had to drink water using a straw. I guess you can visualize my pathetic situation. As I am writing from my android mobile I will note my feelings in points, otherwise you can trust me for writing a dramatic story, guzarish move genre.
1. Life halts badly.
2. Reinvented hubby’s love, care and dedication.
3. Realized how important office is and yes work is worship. Without work life becomes quite dull.
4. Friends, yes they called and every call made me glad. Life was not that bad after all. Thanks to loads of wishes on Facebook and Twitter. I also realized it is good to be active on social media. It serves as a support system in such times.
5. Learnt to handle parents. They get super anxious. Context is my dad is retiring next Sunday and a huge party is arranged but parents just love you too much especially when they become old. Dad is quite upset and decided to cancel the party. I had brought an expensive saree for party,sigh! What timing for back twist.
6. My sister who would shout at me for not calling her in regular days, now keeps making worried calls. Eureka! SHE LOVES ME.
7. Last but not the least, my maids were so cooperative.Can I hear some clapping here?
Well, don’t judge me after reading this.I am killing time and am also under sedative medicines..And yes how can I end without a piece of gyan – if you fall ill, its not that bad after all. You will reinvent lots of things and most importantly, I realized that fan needs to be cleaned!
And as all stories in Bollywood end happily ever after, so did my story. Picture abhie baki hai mere dost
To cheer me up Soumen invited a guest to my house. I felt so good. A memorable day.
I was lying on my bed all sad and grumpy when enters someone my room. As I have limited mobility and least expectation. I continue to be in my bed.
Hello Gitanjali, said Rajeev Khandelwal
Who’s that? Sexy voice (I said in my mind) while turning over.
No, I don’t believe my ears and eyes. How, you, here, I mumbled.
I heard you are unwell and a little sad so I came to cheer you up, Rajeev smiled and said
He is so sexy, he is so smart.
I love your acting, I have seen your movie, ah! I am forgetting the name, the one with a suitcase, I said all confused, excited, blushing.
Haha, Aamir, he said
Thank you, he said with a nod.
You can see from my widest smile ever in the picture and imagine how super excited I was. And Rajeev Khandelwalw as such a sport to come. He is a sweetheart 🙂
After Rajeev Khandelwal left. I asked Soumen, where the hell did you get him? How did you manage to get him here to our house?
Anything to cheer you up mu darling, Soumen said.
This is the best ever surprise. I hugged him tight.
Back pain taught Soumen how to give a surprise and it taught me to love my husband all over again.